WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DOES ITM COLLECT?ITM may collect and use information about you and/or your business to communicate information about products, services and promotions to you. More specifically, ITM may collect your name, your billing and delivery address, your email address, your telephone (or mobile) number, and information about how you are browsing. These are the ways in which ITM obtains information about you:
- When you buy, order, return, exchange or request information about our products and services from the web.
- When you connect with us in relation to customer service through our customer service center or on social media platforms.
- When you visit the website or participate in interactive features of the website.
- When you use a social networking service, for example our Instagram or Pinterest page.
- When you sign up to receive emails, mobile messages or social media notifications.
- When you enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to one of our surveys or participate in a group on our social networks.
- When you provide us with feedback, suggestions or other information.
- When you interact with our website through your computer, tablet or mobile device.